We want to let everyone know that we are taking extra measures to ensure the safety of our employees and visitors to our training centres.
Proper hygiene can help reduce the risk of infection or spreading infection to others:
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the washroom and when preparing food
- use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- when coughing or sneezing:
- cough or sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand
- dispose of any tissues you have used as soon as possible in a lined waste basket and wash your hands afterwards
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- clean the following high-touch surfaces frequently with regular
household cleaners or diluted bleach (1 part bleach to 9 parts water):
- door handles
- bedside tables
- television remotes
We ask that if you are experiencing any common signs of infection including respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties that you seek medical attention and stay home.
We are taking extra measures to ensure that the “high-touch surfaces” are cleaned thoroughly with disinfecting solutions each day. We continue our strict manufacturer’s protocol for cleaning and disinfecting the respirators that we are using for the respirator fit tests. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call us.